The leader in independent Christian PreK-12 education, distinguished by excellence in program quality and student success.
The Charles Finney School educates students in a private, non-denominational Christian, PreK-12 college-preparatory school.
The school is committed to:
- Educating students in an environment that challenges them to develop a Christian worldview aligned with the school’s Statement of Faith.
- Preparing students to pursue excellence in study, vocation, and life for a future that includes higher education, career, community leadership, and service that is pleasing to God.
- Encouraging the discovery of each student’s unique gifts and talents, as well as discovery of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Welcoming and facilitating the coordinated efforts of teachers, students, parents, and pastors, so that each student may grow in character, compassion, and wisdom.
Strategy to Achieve the Vision
- To provide a curriculum designed to give a Christian world-view
- To exemplify, model, and encourage excellence
- To foster the discovery and development of the students' gifts and talents