School Science Teacher Needed for the 2019-2020 School Year
Due to a spouse's out of state job
transfer we are seeking qualified candidates to interview for a middle school science
position for the 2019-20 school year. This position is full-time with a
starting date of August 26, 2019.
Along with teaching a combination of hands-on
(FOSS) and textbook approach to middle school science this teacher will teach 6th
- Strong commitment to the mission and philosophy of The
Charles Finney School. (please review the website for details)
- Spiritually mature; a strong Christian walk; inspires
and encourages students to follow God's word; a strong working knowledge
- Uses a variety of instructional strategies (e.g. direct
instruction, cooperative learning, individualized instruction, and
inquiry) to engage students.
- Prepare daily and/or weekly plans and materials based
on school's curriculum map.
- Demonstrates experience in effectively solving
challenging problems through a positive collaboration approach.
- A team player; able to work with others; contributing
ideas and receiving wisdom from others
- High fluency level in written and oral communication.
- Ability to select a variety of activities, media and
technology to respond to the diversity of learning styles and needs of the
students in the class.
- Integrate Biblical principles and the Christian
philosophy of education throughout the curriculum and activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited
- Current professional certification is preferred, but
- Prior teaching experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Willingness to continue with on-going professional
Interested candidates should mail a
cover letter and resume to the K-8 Principal;
Mrs. Paganelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: Substitute Teachers Need for the 2018-2019 School Year
If you are interested in Substitute Teacher Positions for grades K-12 (as needed) - Please complete the Teacher Application and send, with your resume, to Mr. Michael VanLeeuwen email@example.com or by mail at 2070 Five Mile Line Road, Penfield, NY 14526