Health Appraisals and Vaccines:
NYS Education Law requires an updated Physical Exam for school attendance for students in grades Pre-K, K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, and for ALL new entrants to the Charles Finney School.
- Documents are required by NYS within 30 days of starting school.
- Proof of required immunizations is required for all students in Pre-K through 12th grade to attend school.
- Vaccines required for Pre-K through 12th and school attendance:
- Hib (Pre-K only)
- Pneumococcal (PCV) (Pre-K only)
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR)
- Polio vaccine
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine
- Diphtheria and Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine and Pertussis vaccine (DTaP or Tdap)
- Additional vaccines required for middle and high school:
- Tdap vaccine for Grade 6
- Meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MenACWY) for Grade 7
- Students in Grade 12 need an additional booster dose of MenACWY